I must apologize to my readers for my sporadic entries of late. I am in the process of moving and will do everything I can to post as often as I can, but until I am done, please excuse my craziness!
Versatile Blogger Award
I also thank the Creator who writes through us all.
The Rules (The Versatile Blogger)
These are the rules that every nominee must comply with:
1. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading.
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
I have picked the following seven facts about me:
1. I have lost over 140 pounds this past year.
2. I have two teen daughters who are growing into the most amazing human beings.
3. I have studied voice and sing everything from opera to folk to jazz.
4. I will never wear a two-piece swimsuit. lol
5. Meditation has miraculously changed my life.
6. I am writing a novel and envision my writing as one way I will make a difference in this world.
7. I sleep (and I use that term very, very loosely) with a menagerie of dogs, cats, and kids.
And these are the bloggers and their amazing blogs I am nominating for this award:
- Arnold @ http://sojournerspace.wordpress.com/
- Tim Custis @ http://timcustis.com/
- Alpha Miguel-Sanford @ http://amsdaily.net/
- Tess @ http://deepbluenight.wordpress.com/
- Tameri Etherton @ http://tamerietherton.com/
- Karen @ http://cravencreativity.wordpress.com/
- Pat Cegan @ http://patcegan.wordpress.com/
- Dorothy Ruppert @ http://godplacedherinmypath.wordpress.com/
- Kate Kresse @ http://believeanyway.wordpress.com/
- Connie Wayne @ http://ahopefortoday.com/
- Terri @ http://intomystic.wordpress.com/
- James @ http://unfunnyhusband.wordpress.com/
- Psstaycurious @ http://psstaycurious.wordpress.com/
- Daniel Lyons @ http://soulblindministry.com/
- Christine M. Grote @ http://randomthoughtsfrommidlife.wordpress.com/
A special thank you to each of you for your words, thoughts and photos that have inspired, entertained, comforted, educated and enlightened me. It has been a pleasure to know you through your blogs. Keep blogging; I owe fines at the library and need good stuff to read!
Find my nominator, Searching for The Light @ http://choccat.wordpress.com/